[guardian-dev] Hello, and question about Android and gapps

Manuel manuel at acanthephyra.net
Mon Mar 26 09:42:14 EDT 2012

One note (and also the only thing that's keeping me from doing the
same):
You will likely not be able to use apps you bought in Market, because
their license check will probably fail if you aren't logged in with the
account you used for the purchase.

Apart from that, I don't see any problems.

Cheers,

Manuel