[guardian-dev] Transparent encrypted virtual disks for Android (we call it IOCipher)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu May 17 18:09:39 EDT 2012

It is definitely planned for ObscuraCam and InformaCam.  And we want to encourage any Android developers who are storing files to use it.

Gibberbot uses the SQLiteDatabase API for its data store, except for the otr_keystore file.  We'll probably ultimately want to move the OTR key into also to the database and use SQLCipher for Android.

.hc