[guardian-dev] Android mini-PC $49

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue May 22 22:52:50 EDT 2012

Looks like we better start improving our relay/bridge mode for Orbot!

"VIA Technologies has been in the business of manufacturing inexpensive
computers ever since they acquired a majority of microprocessor
developer Cyrix in the late 90s. When the latest tiny PC trend kicked
off with the likes of Raspberry Pi and FXI, we knew it would just be a
matter of time before VIA played their hand. That time is now as the
company has announced their APC, an Android-powered PC that will sell
for just $49."

http://www.techspot.com/news/48699-via-intros-49-android-based-pc-launching-in-july.html