[guardian-dev] e2fsck on Android?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Sat Oct 20 14:54:13 EDT 2012

If you're going to reset anyway, you could also try busybox's fsck.  The code
is still in there, and you can enable it if you build it yourself.  That's
gotten pretty easy to do for Android recently.

The 'mount' that comes embedded into Lil Debi definitely supports 'mount -o
bind', check the scripts that come with it, its used often.

.hc