[guardian-dev] libsqlfs automated testing

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 4 11:05:26 EDT 2012

Hey Abel,

I was just thinking about how we can automate libsqlfs testing on actual
mounted file systems without messing up the build server.  Perhaps the
best way to approach this is to always run the libsqlfs tests that
require mounts in a VM of some sort.

We could have a dedicated VM for libsqlfs building and testing, then if
the mount gets messed up like the fsx tests seems to do, it wouldn't
cause problems for the rest of the build server since it would be isolated.

Once we get our own xen server, that would be a good place for this VM.
 In the meantime, I can probably put up a box quickly to get the ball
rolling.