[guardian-dev] InTheClear

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 11 06:43:51 EDT 2012

On 09/11/2012 03:34 AM, kolohe wrote:
> I'd like to try and help work on InTheClear. Has this project been
> replaced by something else? Or is anyone maintaining?

We definitely want to keep working on it, and fulfill the promise it
really has, both for activists types and mainstream users. The
SaferMobile project under which the work was begun, has ended, and it
has just fallen low down our list, past Orbot, Gibberbot, etc,

Are you an Android developer? If so, please feel free to jump and start
submitting patches.

Best,
 n8fr8