[guardian-dev] android-ffmpeg library-dev branch to new repo: android-ffmpeg-java

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Sep 11 17:24:14 EDT 2012

Hey Nathan,

Abel and I were just checking out your commits to android-ffmpeg.  We
both agreed that the library should be a separate git repo.  From my
perspective, keeping 'android-ffmpeg' only the build system makes
rebasing much much easier when I have to rebase to support different
release branches of ffmpeg.  This arrangement also makes adding it to
Jenkins much easier.

So we've taking your library-dev commits and put them in a new repo:
https://github.com/guardianproject/android-ffmpeg-java

I then put the previous master of 'android-ffmpeg' into the
'library-dev' branch, and reset the master branch to be only related to
the ffmpeg binary building.  I added a signed tag so people can still
have a chain of trust in case they already pulled the library-dev commits.