[guardian-dev] Zorg (GPLv3 ZRTP implementation) now supports Android

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Sep 27 11:40:59 EDT 2012

Hi,

A few days ago, after no activity since June 10th, three commits was
made to the ZORG projects with identical commit message:

  Major update: android implementation and misc fixes

Perhaps this is of interest to you guys.  I suspect the reason I track
ZORG at all was my visiting you in NYC in the spring.

ZORG is at https://github.com/privatewave/ZORG

 - Jonas