[guardian-dev] Nightweb

Abel Luck abel at guardianproject.info
Tue Apr 9 05:17:07 EDT 2013

Pretty nifty little app here.

For those that don't know, I2P is low-latency anonymity network like
Tor, but decentralized (no central root authorities). It's also gotten
less attention from the academics.

Sidebar: The dev uses  subreddit (/r/nightweb) instead of traditional
opensource comm tools like a mailing list. I've noticed this is a
growing trend among new projects with younger devs (<25 yrs). Reddit can
be a powerful community enabler for a certain demographic in my
experience. Many redditors are liable to be savy early adopters and
"power users".

~abel