[guardian-dev] Whats better than antivirus? Whitelisting!

Cooper Quintin cooper at radicaldesigns.org
Wed Apr 17 14:04:28 EDT 2013

Sorry forgot to include the link,
http://linuxgizmos.com/kernel-level-app-whitelisting-for-android-devices/

notmalware seems like an interesting idea, I would prefer something that
works more like the way droidwall used to work though.  Specifically
letting you pick which packages you want to whitelist.

Cooper Quintin
Technology Director
radicalDESIGNS
(O) 415-738-0456 (C) 510 827 5382
1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Oakland, CA
PGP Key ID: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA