[guardian-dev] Pixelknot v0.3-rc1

Harlo Holmes harlo at guardianproject.info
Mon Apr 22 18:48:11 EDT 2013

I suspect it has to do with the architecture, but I would be very curious
to see your logs.  I don't have any devices like yours to test on right
now, sadly.  Do you have the capability to do log your output and send it
to us in a text file or post it somewhere on pastebin?

Thanks,
Harlo

Research Fellow, Head of Metadata
The Guardian Project <https://guardianproject.info>