[guardian-dev] Pixelknot v0.3-rc1

Bernard Tyers ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Fri Apr 26 08:28:09 EDT 2013

Hi Abel,

Thanks for sending this.

I've uninstalled the rc-1 version and installed rc-2.

I can't say why, but from a really quick test PK is not (yet!) crashing. I have uploaded a photo to Flickr and to dropbox successfully.

I haven't had a chance to desteg them yet, but certainly so far its working.

I haven't installed/uninstalled anything (apart for rc-1) since I tested it before, so I can't say what went wrong.

I'll test it more thoroughly this weekend.

Thanks again,
Bernard

Abel Luck <abel at guardianproject.info> wrote:

>Hi Bernard,
>
>Please uninstall PixelKnot from your device, then download the new
>version from this page:
>
>https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/124e7acf873890cf33afcc2087f831e4/
>
>It is exactly the same as the old version, but includes reporting code,
>so hopefully we can troubleshoot those crashes.
>
>When it does crash, restart the app, it will ask you to submit the
>information, please click yes :)
>
>~abel
>
>Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb:
>> Abel,
>>
>> If you could I'd appreciate it. That'll answer why the rc-1 version
>is crashing on my Intel processor UE.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Bernard
>>

>> On 24 Apr 2013, at 15:36, Mark Belinsky wrote:
>>
>>> That seems like a pretty solid feature to have in the whole suite
>>

>>> --
>>> @mbelinsky | guardianproject.info | phone: +1-347-466-9327 | ostel:
>1003 | pgp: 0xEFBFA7278D8EFFDA
>>

>>> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Abel Luck
><abel at guardianproject.info> wrote:
>>> Ah, good to know.
>>
>>> Shall I push a little patch to PK that adds a log sharing option?
>>> Jenkins would create a new test build right away.
>>
>>> ~abel
>>
>>> Nathan of Guardian:
>new permissions or root for log access.

>open

>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat&hl=en

>Android on

>filesize is

>very
>test
>output

>happens in
>secret or

>be

>been

>Motorola

>of

>and
>and

>so, I
>some

>below.

>light

>and

>the

>them
>way

>"Share

>has

>The

>and

>entry

>able
>guys
>giving
>secret
>they

>two

>do

>you

>password.

>security

>now, so
>we're

>https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/guardian-dev/abel%40guardianproject.info

> [...]

Sent from my tiny electronic gadget. Please excuse my brevity and (probable) spelling mistakes.