[guardian-dev] WebRTC

Natanael natanael.l at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:20:41 EDT 2013

I would like to point out that I2P already has discovery mechanisms
that could work for that, like Seedless (DHT based network inside I2P
for finding resources of all kinds). I2P also has various API:s that
are useful for software that want to use it for anonymous routing. It
could certainly be useful with a browser plugin that would hook into
I2P and enable using WebRTC over it.

I think it would work at least as well as Tor, and IMHO it would
probably be more reliable.