[guardian-dev] WebRTC

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Sun Aug 11 01:16:06 EDT 2013

I have anecdotal evidence of webrtc throughput based on using this
example application

https://chatb.org

There were connectivity issues surrounding NAT traversal with a few
parties during a conference but I got two video channels. I don't
think the protocol itself is the bottleneck for throughput.

-lee