[guardian-dev] An email service that requires GPG/PGP?

Daniel McCarney daniel at binaryparadox.net
Wed Aug 14 13:56:19 EDT 2013

I've had great success running an alternative based on Mike Cardwell's script:

  https://perot.me/encrypt-specific-incoming-emails-using-dovecot-and-sieve

It might also be a good source of inspiration. Applying GPG at the Dovecot/Sieve
layer allows rule-based encryption to specific key IDs. That was the main
selling point for me :-)

- Dan