[guardian-dev] PGP is annoying

Mark Belinsky m at markbelinsky.com
Sun Aug 18 07:27:26 EDT 2013

Great article by Mr. Chen on why pgp is annoying. I offered to buy him beer
to see how we can make it better. Let's see if he bites.

All Journalists Should Use This Annoying Technology to Prevent Spying
http://gawker.com/all-journalists-should-use-this-annoying-technology-to-1125021151

Venting: pgp led to one of the most important articles in recent
journalism. Journalists who don't use it should not be able to have the
privilege of publicly wondering why their profession isn't doing well.

Post venting: we need to do better. Better name, better function, better
instructions. Let's do it.

~Sent from my mobile. Please excuse any typos or terseness.