[guardian-dev] Tor Browser for Android

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Aug 30 15:11:08 EDT 2013

That is great that you are already taking this on!  We're definitely
interested in working with you.  Do you have any of this posted somewhere,
like a public source repo? Or a test build to try?  Nathan, who has done the
vast majority of the work on Orbot and Orweb, is currently out on paternity
leave, so he'll be slow to respond in the next months.

But I can help here and there to keep the momentum moving.  I think the first
thing to do is to get your code up in a public source repo where people can
check it out and contribute to it.

.hc