[guardian-dev] ChatSecure & TextSecure

Alexander Krug mail at krugar.de
Fri Aug 30 19:54:20 EDT 2013

if i'm not mistaken, this whole "rolling ephemeral keys for async
communication after an initial key exchange" thing is pretty central to
the Briar Transport Protocol, and the folks on the Briar Devel list (
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=briar-devel )
have been at this for quite some time to get it right.

i don't know whether you are aware of their work and vice versa, but i
think Michael Rogers could be an interesting conversation partner on
this topic.

also thanks for what you do, finally got an android phone and now i
actually get to use the apps you make :)

cheers
-k

Nathan of Guardian: