[guardian-dev] Deutschne Telecom secure phones

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Dec 18 16:25:28 EST 2013

It should be possible to use an OpenPGP Smart Card on Android.  We've included
the GnuPG scdaemon GPG-Android but we haven't tried it yet.  Someone was
experimenting with it, but I haven't heard anything recently.  You can follow
progress on that topic here:

https://dev.guardianproject.info/issues/1787

.hc