[guardian-dev] shared Java lib for accessing OpenPGP keyservers

Dominik Schürmann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Fri Dec 20 06:27:49 EST 2013

Would be perfect to have it somewhere as an android library project for
sharing code between the projects.

Just a git repo with the android plugin source that can be included by
all via git submodules if you are okay with that.
I would propose Apache v2 as the license as the main code is already
under Apache v2.

Regards
Dominik