[guardian-dev] Smartphones: Acoustic Key Breakers

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Fri Dec 20 14:41:25 EST 2013

Indeed the lab tests are interesting but the FAQ confirms the frequency
range and signal amplitude can be covered by "wide band noise". I have a
suspicion this would not work in a data center due to the high amplitude
noise emanations from various components of cooling equipment as well as
crosstalk from dense racks. I'll do a frequency analysis of one of my colo
centers next time I'm there. If that checks out most servers are out of the
target range. What's left?

-lee