[guardian-dev] Gibberbot

Tolo tolocore at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:57:34 EST 2013

Hello all,

I'm going to jump onto this thread (I have been following  this mailing
list for some time now) cause I also want to provide translation and
localization for Arabic across the project if possible.

I hail from a revolution or two and live with oppressive regimes and
have lost people due to weak information security. I've tried to make my
loved ones rely on secure(r) apps but without localisation, many are
lost in the mix so I would also like some info on how I can start
working on this since it would be most impactful.

I would love to contribute with code as well, but I'm not sure my skills
are up to par yet. I will try to get some simple low hanging easy fixes
contributed once my work clears up.

Thank you all again for your great efforts. You've done more great and
probably have saved lives.

Sincerely,
Ahmed