[guardian-dev] Guardian libs and community outreach

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Feb 4 17:49:44 EST 2013

I say we spread it far and wide, anywhere anyone thinks is appropriate.  I'm
currently working on a super simple example app and the accompanying tutorial.
NoteCipher turns out to not be good for this since that involved converting
storing data in the database to file-based storage.  The initial tutorial is
about converting plain Java file I/O to IOCipher.

.hc