[guardian-dev] Fwd: Important Upgrade - UFED 1850 - Extraction from iOS 6.1 and Android Devices

Cooper Quintin cooper at radicaldesigns.org
Tue Feb 5 18:32:04 EST 2013

I love being on the cellbrite mailing list and seeing what kind of evil
shit they come up with next, it's so fascinating!
That said, this is nothing new, we have known for a while that once
physical access to your device is gained, all bets are off.
And cell phones are just so dang easy to gain physical access to.

Cooper Quintin
Technology Director
radicalDESIGNS
(O) 415-738-0456 (C) 510 827 5382
1201 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Oakland, CA
PGP Key ID: 75FB 9347 FA4B 22A0 5068 080B D0EA 7B6F F0AF E2CA