[guardian-dev] Fwd: [Gibberbot] News: v11 alpha 3 for testing

Abel Luck abel at guardianproject.info
Wed Feb 6 15:32:24 EST 2013

Woot! This is great.

OAuth support works here on my Galaxy Nexus.

I tested the OnionKit feature too.. the popup opened Orbot, I started
Tor, then had to click back to return to the signin screen.

GTalk and Gibberbot seem to compete however, which is quite annoying.
Signing out of the GTalk app seems to fix that.

~abel

Nathan of Guardian: