[guardian-dev] Gibberbot v11 beta 3 (is awesome!)

Dion C guardian at rx7.co.nz
Tue Feb 19 21:37:14 EST 2013

I'm seeing a weird behaviour on my Galaxy Nexus (stock 4.2.2).

Getting notifications of messages, but when clicking on the notification to
open the message it flashes up and then disappears back to the home screen.
Going to the list of online users and clicking on the persons name does
absolutely nothing and will not bring up the chat session with them.
Trying to create a new message and selecting that user drops back out to
the user list.
Clicking on another user or sending to another user works as expected.
Nothing in the logs.

I do have GTalk signed in on my PC, so this could be causing an interaction
problem? Though the fact I received the notification on the device should
mean I received the message...

I did an upgrade from the previous version, so I'll try uninstalling and
reinstalling to see if that helps.

Other than that, new login process with Google account seems to be working
great

Cheers
Dion