[guardian-dev] [Guardian-internal] stumped.

Harlo Holmes harlo at guardianproject.info
Wed Feb 20 15:21:32 EST 2013

(Moving thread to Dev.)

Here are some logs: http://pastebin.com/FJPExaJD

the debug comment "The View in question is android.widget.LinearLayout"
refers to where I simply test that I can "see" that variable.  Similarly, "for
some reason, options_holder is null?" is that same test, with failed
results.

Research Fellow, Head of Metadata
The Guardian Project <https://guardianproject.info>

pgp: 0xA4469630