[guardian-dev] OSTN

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Fri Feb 22 15:12:23 EST 2013

Hi,

I wanted to test ostel.me, so I downloaded OSTel-debug.apk an installed
it on my phone.

First problem was, that application installed on Android 2.1, but not on
Android 4.2 (iz just noticed me that "App was not installed", with no
detailed reason...

Then I tried to call 9-1-9-6 and 9-6-6-4 (from the first phone), but
there was no sound. I also tested call between two phones (on another
was running CSipSimple), connection was established, but no sound could
be heard.

Anyway, I wrote a mail to support at ostel.me and received autoreply from
mail daemon that mail could not be delivered...

Any help?

BTW, as I understand, OSTel is just a slightly modified CSipSimple...?

P. S. I found this guide:
https://guardianproject.info/2012/05/17/build-your-own-open-secure-telephony-network-some-assembly-required/
Are there any changes, or my private OSTN should work?

Regards,

Matej