[guardian-dev] Gibberbot v11 beta 3 (is awesome!)

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Tue Feb 26 15:10:43 EST 2013

Hi,

> Some fixes were made to address the issue you had with the weird
> notification/account issue.

How can I run Gibberbot in debug mode (is that mode existing)? Today i
have seen Gibberbot crashed (on Android 2.1), I restarted it manually,
but it crashed several times.

When it began to work, no account has been present. I manually added
GTalk account, but all contacts were gone.

After reboot all previous settings were back and working. But now I have
tvo groups - one is Root, containing my normal contacts, another is
Buddies, containing three (for me) unknown contacts (two of them looks
like some spam, one is a person who sent me mail recently, but all are
offline), which cannot be deleted...

Regards,

Matej