[guardian-dev] Want to help? Answer question!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Jan 2 23:53:06 EST 2013

On 01/02/2013 11:50 PM, Abel Luck wrote:
> Is there a way to get email notifications about these?

I have not figured that out yet! I think there is an RSS feed you could
subscribed to though:

https://guardianproject.info/questions/feed

and that could be sent to an rss-to-email service.

This "questions" site is meant to be more of a social learning community
forum type thing, as opposed to a formal bug tracker.

I think I will add a big link to the top of that page which says "Want
to file an actual bug? Go to https://dev.guardianproject.info"

+n