[guardian-dev] jitsi-android branch is actively developed

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Thu Jan 3 19:43:28 EST 2013

Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner (2013-01-04 00:37:29)
> Anyone know anything about the jitsi-android branch?  It sounds like
> we should definitely be in communications with them, since jitsi is
> also based on smack and otr4j:
>
> http://java.net/projects/jitsi/sources/svn/show/jitsi-android?rev=10237

I am not the most clueful on this matter, but I will attend FOSDEM and
it seems the leading developer of jitsi will as well:
https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/speaker/emil_ivov/

...so if you want some message passed on then educate me: I might be
able to get in touch with him in person there :-)

 - Jonas