[guardian-dev] OTR4j and OTRv3

Chris Ballinger chrisballinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:33:48 EST 2013

After helping someone write a wrapper for libavcodec using the NDK I think
it isn't that difficult to do the bridging, but (if i'm not mistaken) there
isn't a way to ship different architectures in the same binary (e.g. armv6,
armv7, armv7+neon, etc) and it's also a huge pain to debug the native code
because you can't set breakpoints and have to rely on log statements
everywhere.