[guardian-dev] NoteCipher pull request on guthub

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon Jan 14 15:16:20 EST 2013

On 01/15/2013 01:53 AM, Andy Nicholson wrote:
> As the code is written in the "v2" branch on github at the moment, the
> NoteCipher application is in fact a completely independent application
> from v1.

Here's the plan... we can do a very quick upgrade of v1 NoteCipher with
the new SQLCipher v2 libraries. It will be the same app, but it will
work on 3.x, 4.x, etc.

Then, we can start working on a really great NoteCipher v2, most likely
not based on the current v2 branch, that uses IOCipher, and other new
work we have underway.

Andy - want to try building the v1 branch with the new libraries, and
see if that works to your satisfaction?

+n