[guardian-dev] NoteCipher pull request on guthub

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Jan 16 02:27:29 EST 2013

(ahem) as I was saying.

On 01/16/2013 01:09 PM, Nathan Freitas wrote:>
> I've updated the v1 NoteCipher code and pushed a new APK to Google
Play and here:

https://guardianproject.info/releases/notecipher-latest.apk

You can view the changes made here:
https://github.com/guardianproject/notepadbot/commits/0.0.7

In short, it basically the same app as it has been, with the newer
SQLCipher added for 4.x compatibility.

The work in the v2 branch was more experimental, and not quite working.
I am happy to start planning for a major update to this app (such as
adding in IOCipher support for large file storage!), if anyone wants to
keep working on it.

Otherwise, I hope for now, we are back in to a basic, working state, and
that existing users can easily upgrade.

+n