[guardian-dev] NoteCipher pull request on guthub

Andy Nicholson andy at infiniterecursion.com.au
Thu Jan 17 07:33:50 EST 2013

On 16/01/13 08:27, Nathan of Guardian wrote:

> Play and here:
>
> https://guardianproject.info/releases/notecipher-latest.apk
>
> You can view the changes made here:
> https://github.com/guardianproject/notepadbot/commits/0.0.7
>
> In short, it basically the same app as it has been, with the newer
> SQLCipher added for 4.x compatibility.

Great , thanks for that.

> The work in the v2 branch was more experimental, and not quite working.
> I am happy to start planning for a major update to this app (such as
> adding in IOCipher support for large file storage!), if anyone wants to
> keep working on it.

My v2 fork is debugged and working - however now I understand that the
vision
for the next version of NoteCipher was for more of your latest libraries
to be incorporated.
I actually wanted to get around to suggesting some new features I would
implement like timed self-deleting notes and
steganography support.

I will check out IOCipher , I havent looked into that particular project.

Andy