[guardian-dev] IOCipher Status Update

David Oliver david at olivercoady.com
Fri Jan 18 09:24:58 EST 2013

Thanks Stephen for this.  It seems like we're closing in on completion here
with the final step being Stephen's team looking at the lock issue and to
advise Guardian as to fixes/changes/etc that we (Guardian) would implement.

Stephen - can you provide a timeframe for your locking review?

HC, Abel - please advise if this is correct.  Also, do we have work to do
bringing to the repository up-to-date?

Dave

David M. Oliver | david at olivercoady.com | http://olivercoady.com |
http://dmo.tel | @davidmoliver | +1 970 368 2366