[guardian-dev] WOT and Authentication Research

Patrick Baxter patch at cs.ucsb.edu
Tue Jan 22 19:59:33 EST 2013

I can't quite wrap my head around how you could implement anonymous
signatures that meaningfully tell you something about authentication
or help build a web of trust. On a high level, if a friend of mine
whose public key I know anonymously signs someone's key to prevent
being linked with that person. What does this signature tell me about
the key he verified?