[guardian-dev] file handling in notecipher

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jan 31 14:41:17 EST 2013

I'm going to move this to guardian-dev in case anyone else is interested.

Which is the most up-to-date branch? master or v2?  can we keep master as the
most up-to-date branch?

Can we get rid of the password enforcer?  The current rules prevent using xkcd
passwords and other good password techniques.  The requirement for upper,
lower, and number makes less sense on mobile, IMHO, since those combos are so
much harder to type.  With things like swype, using long all-lowercase
passwords makes much more sense.

Also, I still can't find where files are attached, only shared.

.hc