[guardian-dev] added new translations to play store!

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Jul 1 14:56:44 EDT 2013

I don't really have any good answers yet, but I can say that the process of
translating the Play Store is quite raw.  It would very nice if Google would
define an import/export format.

For the Recent Changes, we could just post them for translation as soon as we
know them, and then add them as they get translated.  To really do a full
launch with everything translated, etc. would be a ton of work.

.hc