[guardian-dev] otrfileconverter/keysync branding session

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jul 19 15:16:38 EDT 2013

Nathan, Mark and I met today, talked for about two hours.  We mostly talked
about the ideas of identity, trust and verification.  We mostly focused on
core PSST goals of crypto identity portability, which is the foundation to
provide private communications and verifiable media.  For naming, we all
agreed that it should be some thing that should be a verb.  So you "do" it
with Gibberbot/ChatSecure, or in the future, Adium will be able to "do" it
too.  We talked a lot about the name 'troost' and also some about words
related to weaving, fabric, and cloth.

the images from the whiteboard are here, including all of the names that we
came up with:
https://github.com/guardianproject/GuardianProjectPublic/tree/master/Brainstorm%20Sessions/PSST%20Identity%20and%20Trust%202013-07-19

.hc