[guardian-dev] Linphone

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Tue Jul 23 15:49:55 EDT 2013

I suspect Linphone didn't tell us because the release in F-Droid isn't
compiled with ZRTP, only TLS for signaling. I made a call with no key
agreement performed, thus no encrypted audio. I also couldn't get that
build to accept incoming video from Jitsi on OS X. Perhaps there are
missing codecs? This is version 2.0.3 added last May.

Nonetheless, there continues to be a need to distribute a Linphone
binary with ZRTP compiled in.

-lee