[guardian-dev] ChatSecure for Android v12-alpha-2

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Fri Jul 26 09:59:33 EDT 2013

On 07/26/2013 06:12 AM, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> Today application notified me of an update.

Yes, we did quietly push a new alpha up to our HockeyApp testing/alpha
channel.

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/download/b22ecbcb7cc1423389f0e2736c4b6e5e

>I updated, sign-in is

That is progress the, right, since before you could not sign in?

> possible, I can also see my contacts, but when I click to an account to
> see contacts,

When you say "I can see my contacts", does that mean, after you sign in,
you can see the screen with the avatar icons?

 I get error: "Service error". It is not possible to star a
> chat neither.

Just to be clear, you mean "start a chat", and not "star" (as in favorite)?

Just to review, you are using a stock @gmail.com account without using
the OAuth setting - yuou are just entering a password directly?

Thanks!