[guardian-dev] ChatSecure for Android v12-alpha-2

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Jul 31 02:31:54 EDT 2013

On 07/26/2013 06:12 AM, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> Today application notified me of an update. I updated, sign-in is
> possible, I can also see my contacts, but when I click to an account to
> see contacts, I get error: "Service error". It is not possible to star a
> chat neither.

I've just posted the latest build of ChatSecure v12 alpha. You should
get the prompt to upgrade, but if not, you can grab the APK directly here:

https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/2fa3b9252319e47367f1f125bb3adcd1

I've tested the direct login to @gmail / talk.google.com using a normal
password, without using the Google Account OAuth system, and it works
fine for me.

Otherwise, look forward to your feedback and reports!

+n