[guardian-dev] chat support for our apps?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Mar 1 19:38:00 EST 2013

I just had a thought, since we've been talking on and off about providing
phone support.  Since many tech support operations are moving to live chat,
why don't we try that?  We can use a web interface to #guardianproject IRC,
and then maybe add an agent to ping people when someone pops up via our "Live
Chat".

I think we could make that more usable and something that we could actually
pull off.  Phone tech support is very time consuming, conflicts with
multitasking, etc.