[guardian-dev] Our Tutorials Are Ready For Action (& Translation)

Mark Belinsky mark at guardianproject.info
Fri Mar 15 16:39:22 EDT 2013

Hey Guardians,

Our new tutorials are ready for translation. You can find them up on
Transifex if you'd like to join our localization efforts.

Gibberbot:
https://guardianproject.info/howto/chatsecurely/ - original tutorial
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gibberbot-tutorial/ - translation file

Orbot & Orweb:
https://guardianproject.info/ - original tutorial to be posted soon
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/orbot-orweb-tutorial/ - translation
file

You can find the rest of the Guardian suite there as well. If you don't see
our apps in a language, please join our efforts to spread secure and fun
communication around the world. I've gotten the ball rolling with Russian
since I'm a Ruskie, but do join the party and add more locutions here -
https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/guardianproject/
Let's spread the good word!

All the best,
Mark

P.S. We also have Youtube video training tools that can be subtitled into
local languages. If you'd like to help translate those, please tune into
https://www.youtube.com/user/guardianprojectvideo

--*
@mbelinsky <https://twitter.com/mbelinsky> | guardianproject.info | phone:
+1-347-466-9327 | ostel: 1003 **| pgp: