[guardian-dev] nasty error in verification screen

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Mon Mar 18 06:51:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

after the last Gibberbot update form Google Play I noticed some nasty
error in key verification screen.

First I notices buttons for verification process (scan fingerprint,
verify, etc) are graphical with text (large) or graphical only (small).

If you try to verify key and press to yellow message (stating key is
unverified) AND you have screen rotated (landscape), on mobile phones
with small screens large buttons (with text) for verification process
are displayed. However, because there is not enough place, not all
buttons are displayed (for instance button to verify key is not
displayed, so it is not possible do verify key manually).

But if you rotate screen in so called portratit mode, buttons do not
change to small buttons.

If you go back, rotate screen and then display key verification screen,
small buttons yre displayed and everything is OK.

I hope I explained the problem in more or less undenstandarble way...

Regards,

Matej