[guardian-dev] Gibberbot - next release

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon May 13 14:18:13 EDT 2013

On 05/13/2013 02:11 PM, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> just a short question - is there any info when will be next release of
> Gibberbot?

Can't commit to a date, but it is in active development, and I hope to
have something out in May, at least an alpha.

Big new features include SQLCipher encryption of all data, and some UI
modernization updates (swipe, sidebar, etc). There are a number of
pretty annoying bugs we are working to resolve as well.

Is there a specific thing you are looking for?

v12 open issues are here:
https://dev.guardianproject.info/versions/39

We are +45 days from when we originally imagined it would be out.

The latest master branch is here:
https://github.com/guardianproject/gibberbot/tree/v12-alpha

+n