[guardian-dev] Building Secure Android Apps: June 6th at New Work City (SQLCipher, IOCipher and NetCipher)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri May 17 15:34:25 EDT 2013

On Thursday, June 6th, Zetetic and The Guardian Project will be hosting an
evening of short talks and conversation about the how and why of building
secure apps and keeping your users' data hidden. There will be short
presentations on tools like SQLCipher, IOCipher and NetCipher and our
developers will be available to chat over pizza and beer afterward. We think
it will be a great opportunity for us all to mingle, talk about the future of
our projects and answer questions. So please join us! Bring your own projects,
tell us what you're working on, let's talk some crypto!

New Work City is a coworking space in New York at the edge of TriBeCa and
Chinatown that's really easy to get to, we'll be there from 7-10pm:

http://nwc.co