[guardian-dev] Messaging Moving Forward

Lee Azzarello lee at rockingtiger.com
Fri May 17 22:44:53 EDT 2013

Timur, the infrastructure is there because I'm guessing that 50% of
all IP addresses on the Internet are behind a NAT. The remainder of
address space is used up. If you do synchronous networking, you're
going to need each end to be able to transmit and receive at any time.
But I don't think that's what Hans is talking about. He's talking
about a unique address belonging to a registered user and that user
registering for that address through a client application.

-lee