[guardian-dev] Key verification removed from TextSecure

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri May 31 12:44:40 EDT 2013

TOFU/POP is the model that ssh has used for years (how many people actually
validate the fingerprints?).  POP is a key part of the idea: Persistence of
Pseudonym.  When you accept a key, you're creating a pseudonym, so the other
half of that model is keeping that pseudonym ID around to validate agaisnt.

.hc